Midlife Stress Buster
Hi! I’m Kay Newton, The Midlife Stress Buster, overcoming midlife stress the natural holistic way. I believe that at midlife we all have the right to live the next stage of life to our full potential.
Life is worth living to the full, despite the knocks and bumps encountered along the way. Every day I wake and take a look at my internal monitor. If I see peaks and troughs, I know that I haven’t flat-lined, and I’m still alive. My purpose is to continue living each day positively, to the best of my ability.
I want to pass this positive relaxing energy on to you. If you’re overwhelmed by stress and struggling with midlife challenges, I aim to help you harness my insights, to overcome your stress, and to re-establish your self-worth.
Each life challenge is like a T-shirt. We all have varying styles and colours, some fit perfectly, others don’t. There are some T-shirts we would prefer to borrow and give back, others we would rather not wear at all. Our personal collection of T-shirts defines who we are. If we can learn from others, we can avoid the stress and discomfort of wearing a T-shirt that doesn’t suit!
If you’re struggling with Midlife Stress I’ll be happy to help you – contact me for a no-obligation stress relief chat HERE now.
I grew up in a working-class Yorkshire family. Although money was tight, we never missed out on anything. It was a fabulous place to learn about the ‘less is more’ principle. Life was down-to-earth, happy and fun. We spent holidays camping in the UK, come rain or shine. Later, we progressed to a small sailing boat, which sparked my love of the sea. Only when I headed out on the ocean to a new life in Mallorca, Spain at the age of 23 did I realise that I must have an adventurous streak.
My Favourite T-Shirts
For 30 years I lived on the Mediterranean island, enjoying an idyllic lifestyle. I started my own caretaking company for the rich and famous, met my husband, gave birth to two boys, and renovated a four-acre organic farm, which we shared with summer holiday guests. I also trained as a personal development coach, became an author and blogger, an award-winning international public speaker, a retreat leader, and steadily honed my expertise as The Midlife Stress Buster, the natural holistic way.
The Other T-Shirts
- Living below the poverty line
- Being bullied in the workplace
- Dealing with my husband’s bouts of depression
- Setting up my own businesses from scratch
- Renovating a home
- Bringing up two kids while juggling the above
- Learning how to bust stress at midlife
The Midlife Overwhelm T-shirt was the biggest so far:
- Watching my ageing parents struggle to cope with life
- My father’s ill-health, and nursing him in his final cancerous weeks
- My mother’s severe stroke, which left her paralysed for four years before her early demise
- Dealing with grief, while hormonal friction between adolescence, andropause and menopause coursed through the home
- Dealing with Empty Nest Syndrome
- Clearing the family home, and down-sizing
The trickiest part has always been finding time to be Sensibly Selfish: making sure that I’m wearing the oxygen mask referred to in-flight emergency protocol, so I can make sure that I’m fit, so I can help others.
If you’re struggling with any (or all) of these issues I’ll be happy to help you – contact me for a no-obligation stress relief chat HERE now.
Over the past couple of years, I have decluttered, downsized, flown our empty nest and moved to another continent. I now live a simple life in a two-roomed house in Zanzibar, Tanzania next to a pristine white beach, and have never felt happier.
I love the simple things in life: chocolate, Tai Chi, painting and beachcombing.
This new-found space has led to a deeper understanding and progress from my work as a Personal Development Coach and The Caring Confidante.
My Promise to You…
As The Midlife Stress Buster, I use my own authentic experiences and Yorkshire straight-talking to offer help using natural, holistic techniques. I aim to give you positive inspiration, compassion, guidance and emotional support for healing without blame, judgement or criticism. I am with you every step of the way. My approach helps you to shift your mindset, to harness your stress positively, so your distress is soon a thing of the past. These are the ways I can help:
- FREE information here on the website, just take a look around.
- FREE guidance from other professionals at the weekly webinar – The Midlife Retreat
- One-on-one private conversations to deal with your specific stress issues at home or in the workplace.
- Access to the private Facebook group.
- Workshops and Retreats as they are announced.
- Speaking at your event.
- Can’t find what you want? Send me a message using the contact page and we can chat. Tell me where you are now, today, and where you want to be, and we’ll make a plan to get you there. Together we can make steps towards change. I am happy to be your guide.
I’ll be happy to help you – contact me for a no-obligation stress relief chat HERE now.
More About Kay:
100 Stress Busting Tips
Stress Busting Sessions